Cheesiest Pick Up Lines

Are you looking for the absolute dumbest cheesiest pick up lines you can find? You have found the jackpot!

The lines stink so bad, girls will run away laughing, saying "who cut the cheese?". The odor will knock you out these lines are so cheesy in the worst way.

I pity the poor fool who tries these lines on any girl and thinks that she will think he's cool. Our cheesiest pick up lines are just for fun only for you all to laugh at. Enjoy.



1. Do you come here often?

(my comment: oh, no you didn't, every guy uses this one)


2. Can I buy you a drink?

(not so much a line as bribery, it works sometimes)


3. When God made you, he was showing off.

(I might use this one, nahh)


4. Did it hurt? Did what hurt? When you fell out of heaven?

(so corny it's sad)


5. Am I cute, or do you need another drink?

(funny but do you like being insulted?)


6. Are you going to kiss me, or do I have to lie to my diary?

(99.999% failure rate, his diary must be a fiction piece)


7. Guy holding a flower: I just wanted to show the flower what true beauty looks like.

(hey, clever but too cheesy to work)


8. Are you wearing space pants cuz that booty is out of this world.

(love it but really dumb to try it)

Throw away those lame pick up lines and learn how to become a real player with my little secret book.



Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment