Lamest pick up lines

Hey guys, I found some of the lamest pick up lines ever thought up. Most guys are too smart to try to use these but if you are going to do it, do me a favor and record everything on your camera.

I would love to see the results of a guy brave or dumb enough to try these lines out. Have you heard anybody use these lines or (if you are a girl), has any guy tried a line on you? Leave a comment below.

  • Are you an Alien? [No, why?] Because you just abducted my heart.
  • I lost my teddy bear, can I sleep with you?
  • If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together.
  • Your place or mine?
  • Smile if you want to sleep with me.
  • Didn't I see you on the cover of Glamour magazine?
  • I'd really like to see how you look when I'm naked.
  • I'll cook you dinner if you cook me breakfast.
  • Is it hot in here or is it just you?
  • That dress would look great - on my bedroom floor.
  • Are you free tonight, or will it cost me?
  • Let's play gynecologist.
  • So, what do you do for a living?
  • Are there any pick-up lines that work? Friends of mine tell me that there is just one that does: "You have a great ass."

Find out how to become a great lover with this guide I found.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment