Sweetest pick up lines

Everybody loves pick up lines whether they will admit they use them or not, and the sweeter the better. There are hundreds, if not thousands of websites and videos that go over the search for the ultimate funniest pick up line.

Many guys think the way to a woman's heart is to say the right thing, but as in life, it's never that simple.

Pick up Lines that are flattering can come out as hilarious lines if said in the wrong way. Often, one guy can look like a genius, using a line, that another guy bombed with. Attitude and delivery is more important than the line used in my opinion.

A cheesy pick up line delivered with a winning smile and strong confidence can charm many women but if you are not sure whether a line is sweet or offensive, don't use it. These lines can be sweet but be careful, if you come across as too strong, they could backfire:


[Note: for use when someone you know is getting married] Hi, I'm throwing the bachelor/bachelorette party for a friend of mine, and I need a stripper. Interested?

Is your dad a baker? [No. Why?] Cause you have some nice buns.

I don't speak in tongues, but I kiss that way.

If I were to ask you for sex, would your answer be the same as the answer to this question?

Do you know what winks and screws like a tiger? [No.] Then wink.

You know, we were born without clothes.

Did the sun come up or did you just smile at me?

Like alcohol to the alcoholic, Like chocolate to the chocoholic, You are the [name] to the [name]holic. (preferabally for use on men/women that have an A or O as the last letter of their first name.)

If I bit my lip would you kiss it better?

Will you read my palm? [I don't see anything.] I didn't expect you to because love is blind.

Throw away those lame pick up lines and learn how to become a real player with my little secret book.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment