Witty pick up lines


Less witty than ridiculous, these pick up lines might make some girls giggle. There is an art to witty pick up lines. Cheesy, dirty and rude pick up lines should left at home to show off to your friends.

The lines guys use as pick up lines are usually bad because many are sexual, are insulting, are materialistic, are rude, are immature and are so unoriginal.

If you are going to use a line on a girl, try to get to know her first and make the line appropriate to her and the situation. A romantic and witty line that she never heard of before might work if she really thinks you are nice fun guy.

The best lines in the world won't save you if you are coming across as a creepy guy who only wants to score with any girl in the club or bar. Don't use pick up lines to make a first impression unless you really are fantastic with women. The minute a girl hears a memorized line, she will put you with all the other losers who used the same lines on her before.

Most of these lines stink but I highlighted a couple of lines you could use with your girlfriend, but not a stranger. (important, don't tell new girls you love them if you just met them. Duh!)

I'm feeling a little off today. Would you like to turn me on?

Do you have a mirror in your pocket? [No, why?] 'Cause I can see me in your pants.

May I have some kisses up here, please.

If a star fell from the sky every time I thought about you, then tonight the sky would be empty.

My love for you is like diarrhea. I just can't hold it in.

Haven't I seen you before? Maybe in my dreams?

If home is where the heart is, then my home is in you.

You must be a magician, because everytime I look at you, everyone else disappears.

You want me. I can smell it.

If you were a drug, I would overdose!

If you gave me a penny for my thoughts I'd have just one penny, because i only think about one thing and that's you.

Throw away those lame pick up lines and learn how to become a real player with my little secret book.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment