Romantic pick up lines

Although on this site I am looking for pick up lines that are the cheesiest, some cheesy lines can be both romantic, sweet and flattering all at the same time.

Let's take a break from all the bad lines and enjoy some great witty lines, shall we? Use these lines to meet new girls and you will look like a dork, use them on your girlfriend and you will be a genius.

As I said before, some guys just have that certain seductive quality about them and they can get away with these lines - no, they can knock girls off their feet with these lines but they are experienced professionals (being doing it right for years). 

Regular guys can use these lines too but I would recommend they use it only on long term girlfriends and not to meet new girls. These lines are not that funny. However, if you are crazy about your girl, you should sneak them in once in a while and surprise her.

If beauty were time, you'd be an eternity.

I have never had a dream come true until the day I met you.

Damn, if being sexy was a crime, you'd be guilty as charged!

My love for you is like the universe...never-ending.

What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in this room?

You're so hot, that when I look at you I get a tan.

I'm not drunk - I'm just intoxicated by you.

I just had to come talk with you. Sweetness is my weakness.

I have had a really bad day and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So, would you smile for me?

You look so sweet you are givin' me a toothache.

I hope your day is as radiant as your smile.


Find out how to become a great lover with over 500 Lovemaking Tips.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment