Sweet pick up lines

If you are like most guys, the sweetest pick up lines will not help you impress women. The most romantic pick up lines ever written will not make a stranger fall in love with you. Even flattering pick up lines will not get you dates.

Why? Because chances are you will say it wrong, that you will use a line you heard some other guy using, that you will say it too early in the conversation. There are a million reasons why sweet pick up lines can go wrong.

If you walk up to a random women and say any common pick up line that she probably heard before the odds of getting a good respond is poor. But if you say something original and relevant to her or at least something witty and with confidence, you might start a conversation that will lead somewhere.

As an example, compare a guy who says "Wow, you are beautiful, can I buy you a drink?" with a guy who says "Hey, my girlfriend saw you and said you were beautiful, my name is_____".

Which guy seems more interesting, more real, more sophisticated? They are both saying the same thing but guy number two is far more likely to succeed.


You could say something stupid like "nice pants, how did you get in them?" or you could say something like "my friend told me that this would be a good party, and now I see you, he is right"

You can see the difference? I hope you can tell which man is going to have a good time and which one is going to walk back to his friends, defeated.


As another example we all heard the "what's your sign?" line but how many guys have gone up to a girl and said"Hey Julie! (Her) What? Julie, it's me!, (Her) My name is not Julie, (Guy). I am just kidding, I'm _____"

Pretty cool, huh? Originality usually wins over corny canned lines like most of the pick up lines on this page.


Learn how to become a real player by knowing which lines to use with which girls. This little secret book I found will reveal it all.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment