Cheesy Pick Up

If you want the cheesiest pick up lines, you have come to the right place. Most korny pick up lines will turn off most women because they are too smart for them. Next time, you are tempted to use one of these cheezy pick up lines, try it out on a fifteen or sixteen year old kid and if finds them funny, don't use them.

The corniest pick up lines will have some characteristics that will turn women off fast. If you are using insincere complements wrapped in childish humor or using funny put downs, you are just killing your chances of meeting women.

These are the lamest pick up lines and the higher the rating, the cheesier the line:

Is it hot in here or is it just you? 4/10 - I like it.

Let's go behind that rock, and get a little boulder. 7/8 - pick up for five year olds.

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought that was a Braille name tag. 9/10 - does your face sting from her slap?

Remember me? Oh, that's right, I've met you only in my dreams. - 8/10 Is she rolling her eyes yet?

Want to play conductor? You be the engineer and I'll go choo choo. 9/10 - Prepare to be thrown off the train!

What do you like for breakfast? 7/10 - Suicide to try this line at a club.

You be the tree, and I'll wrap you like a Koala. - 9/10 Koala's are actually very sexual animals

You don't need car keys to drive me crazy. 8/10 - Lines like these drive girls crazy and not in a good way.

You might not be the best looking girl here, but beauty is only a light switch away.
9/10 - Sure, calling her ugly will make her jump into bed with you.

You sure have a great looking tooth. - 7/10 - This is funny? For trailer park boys only.

I wish I were sine squared and you were cosined squared, because together we could be one. 9/10 - I love nerds & geeks because they make me look like Don Juan compared to them.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment