Lame pick up lines

Yeah, more lame pick up lines. I love it, love it. I like the "intoxicated by you" because it's lame but it can be used if you are actually sharing alcohol with your target. These lines are less lame if you are a bit drunk so liquefy before using. Have fun!

My Lame Line Rating: 10/10 = Really Lame, 1/10= Not Lame at all

You got something on your chest: my eyes. (8/10 Oh Man!)

Do you believe in the hereafter? Well, then I guess you know what I'm here after. (7/10 you devil)

I don't know if you're beautiful or not, I haven't gotten past your eyes yet. (5/10 - borderline lame)

What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in this room? (4/10 -nice compliment)

Your eyes are as blue as my toilet water at home. (9/10 - super lame)

I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you. (6/10 - and acting like an idiot)

Do you want to make millions? millions of babies! (9/10 - run, girl, run!)

The night is young, the moon is bright, and you are here with me tonight. (6/10 - you might get away with this one)

I wanna bag you like some groceries. (8/10 - yuck)

kiss me if I am wrong, but isn't your name (take a guess)...Janice???? (8/10 - lamest line ever)

Are you from Tennessee? Cause you're the only TEN I see. (9/10 - I see a zero)


Find out how to become a great lover once you have sweet talked her into going out with you.




Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Unknown said...

These are one of the greatest Lame pick up lines, I've ever read. There lovely ones as well: http://www.pickupliness.com/

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I mean these pick up lines:

Pick up Lines
Cheesy Pick up Lines
Funny Pick up Lines
Dirty Pick up Lines
Hilarious Pick up Lines

Post a Comment