More cheezy pick up lines

Enjoy some more cheezy pick up lines. All hilarious, actually some of them are funny enough to use in a bar but if you don't know which ones, you will make every girl squirm and want to cut the conversation short.

There are certain rules to follow when using witty pick up lines and some "ladies man" use them very successfully. However, if you want to be frigging fantastic with women, you should do the opposite of what dumb drunk guys do and almost never use the corny pick up lines you are about to read.

I have ranked these out of five, five out of five being very cute and one being stupid. These are my ratings, some might disagree but this is my site! Leave your comments below, if you want.


Falling for you would be a very short trip. 3/5

Hershey factories make millions of kisses a day, but I'm asking for only one. 4/5

I suffer from amnesia. Do I come here often? 5/5

Excuse me, but I think I dropped something ... My Jaw !!! 2/5

I'm not wearing any pants. 1/5

You have been very naughty! Go to my room! 4/5

Mind if i stand here until it's safe where i farted. 3/5

Would you like to try an Australian kiss? It is just like a French kiss, but down under 5/5


Throw away those lame pick up lines and learn how to become a real player with my little secret book.



Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment