Hilarious pick up lines

Here are some cute and hilarious pick up lines to try out on your girlfriend or friends. As always, all pick up lines are immature and transparent to most girls. The hotter the girl, the more likely she has heard many bad lines from many creepy guys.

Don't ever, ever use these lines or any cheesy pick up lines as your introduction or ice breaker! You want to make a good impression and not a bad one. So when you use these lines, make fun of the line or say it in a way that makes it obvious you know these lines are corny but you want to make her laugh.

I rate each post in a different way - a thumbs up means I find the pick up line kind of witty and funny and a thumbs down means I found it too corny to be funny.

Do you have a quarter? [Why?] I told my boyfriend/girlfriend that I would call him/her when I found someone better.  
THUMBS UP  

Whenever I see you my heart races. I hope to win first place.  
THUMBS DOWN  

Do you have a bandage? I hurt my knee when I fell in love with you.  
THUMBS UP  

You are like a glass of milk... you do the body good.  
THUMBS DOWN  

Fat penguin. [What?] I just wanted to say something to break the ice.  
THUMBS UP  

I'm not feeling myself today, can I feel you?  
THUMBS UP  

Are you a light switch? Cause I want to turn you on!  
THUMBS UP  

Where is your mother? [Why?] Because you're too young to be here without an adult.  
THUMBS DOWN  

You spend so much time in my dreams I should charge rent!  
THUMBS UP  

Want to get some air? You took my breath away!  
THUMBS UP  

How much does a polar bear weigh? [I don't know, how much?] Just enough to break the ice. Hi my name is ____  
THUMBS UP  

I'm a raindrop and I'm falling for you.  
THUMBS DOWN  

Baby, you must be a broom, cause you just swept me off my feet  
THUMBS UP  

I must be a Snowflake, because I've fallen for you.  
THUMBS DOWN


    Throw away those lame pick up lines and learn how to become a real player with my little secret book.



    Bookmark and Share

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment