Cute pick up lines

These cute pick up lines range from cheesy to corny to insulting. I hope you don't use pick up lines to meet women, they really don't work.

Most women have a slightly different sense of humor than men and don't like to have the dating ritual mocked with cheesy bad pick up lines.

Most pick up lines don't work because they are range from being sexual in nature, referring to his or her body parts, show arrogance on his part or is insulting her looks or intelligence.

The worst thing about pick up lines is that women want to feel like her suiter or guy chasing her has chosen her above all other girls and bad pick up lines imply that the guy using them is not choosy and will chase any girl that will give him a chance.

These pick up lines are cute and romantic so use them wisely:


Baby your like a student and I am like a math book, you solve all my
problems

"Why does it feel like the most beautiful girl in the world is in this
room?"

Can I take a picture of you, so I can show Santa just what I want for
Christmas.

Do you have any raisins? No? How about a date?

I was blinded by your beauty so I'm going to need your name and number for insurance reasons.

I'm sorry, were you talking to me? Her: No. Well then, please start.

I know I don't have a chance, but I just wanted to hear an angel talk.

Roses are red, violets are blue, how would you like it if I came home with you?

Hey I just realized this, but you look alot like my next girlfriend.

Are your legs tired?, because you've been running through my mind all day long.



Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment