Flattering pick up lines that are cheesy.

Women in general think pick up lines are the cheesiest form of communication. Flattering pick up lines can have some affect in unlocking the doors of communication but makes sure your lines are more witty than corny.

If you do find a girl with a great sense of humor willing to give you a chance, use that initial spark of interest to talk about something more sophisticated and interesting. Pick up lines are one level above knock knock jokes, once you mature you don't find them that funny anymore. 

You heard women are attracted to high levels of confidence and a really korny pick up line delivered with a great smile and powerful body language can make women laugh in spite of themselves. Here are some more rated from really cheesy to not so cheesy.


Kiss me if I'm wrong, but isn't your name Guadalupe? 9/10 - cute - has any guy gotten a kiss from this line?

You know what your remind me of? [what?] Lucky Charms, You want to know why? [why?] Because you're magically delicious! 8/10 - this is too corny, use it on your kids only.

I can read palms. {write your # on their hand} Oh it says your going to call me soon! 7/10 - Make sure she likes you or she will run to the washroom to wash it off.

So long as we're in the theatre....why don't we get some play? 5/10 - Really Dumb Line

If you were ice cream and I were hot chocolate I'd pour all my love onto you. 6/10 - I like this one, but don't expect her to melt.

You must be Jamaican, cause you Jamaican me crazy. 9/10 - This one makes me laugh but strictly for laughs.

Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off? 5/10 - Maybe in a airport bar, but this is sooo bad.

It's my birthday! How about a birthday kiss? "Is it really your birthday?" No, but how about a kiss anyway? 8/10 - It's cute cause it's cheeky and bold without being offensive.

I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you. 6/10 - Kind of like it, borderline dumb.

Darling, if you were cocaine I'd OVERDOSE!  - 8/10, It's clever but seems like you are a dumb butt.

Milk does the body good, but damn how much did you drink? 7/10  - Witty but mainly for kids, not really for adults

Throw away those lame pick up lines and learn how to become a real player with my little secret book.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment